Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pin It, Do It

Trish over at Love, Laughter, and a Bit of Insanity is hosting a Pin It and Do It challenge for May. I really like Pinterest, and use it on a pretty regular basis. I do make a lot of the recipes I find on there, and I use the "Pin It" bookmarking tool to save recipes and projects I find elsewhere on the interwebz. 
Of course, as is typical for me, I have to put my own twist on this challenge. This is a book blog, and although I tie in other topics, I like my blog firmly rooted in the "bookish" category. So, all the projects I choose will be book-related somehow.

I've committed to 1-3 pins, or the "Timid Pinner" level, so I don't overwhelm my blog with crafty posts. But hey - if people like them, maybe I'll make them a more regular feature! One never knows...

Here's my Pinterest profile - if you have suggestions for me, let me know!

Oh, and on a not-bookish note (since I don't think they make me put my hand on the Bible or anything), I'm getting sworn in to the Florida Bar today!!! Officially a real lawyer!!!

2 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thanks so much for joining MJ!! I'll look forward to seeing what you accomplish this month. (and I for one like crafty posts...but don't think that's a secret about me). ;)

And CONGRATS!!!

MJ said...

@Triah: Thanks for hosting! This should be a lot of fun :-)