Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Picture of Me


Top Ten Tuesday is host each week by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week's task is to pick the 
Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU 
as a reader and a person

Welcome! This is where I introduce myself and my blog, so I hope it gives a pretty good picture of me. I *am* trying to get better at the book snobbery - and think I'm making progress!

Books Meet Art at the Brooklyn Museum My nerdy side reveals itself.

Books Through Bars Hey, I do criminal defense.

Audiobook Success with Toni Morrison This is what happens when I'm just in love with a book. Not must beyond YOU MUST READ THIS. READ THIS, NOW. What can I say? Words fail sometimes.

Lord Help Us What happens when I really do not like a book. Like, REALLY don't like it.

Best of 2011, Thoughts on 2012 In which I get all contemplative.

New York, New York A tribute to some of the best books featuring the Big Apple.

In Which I Discover Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Pin It, Do It, Take 1 I get crafty!

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Characters I feel a list a favorite characters says a lot about myself.


2 comments:

LBC said...

I like your New York books list a lot. I'm excited to read Let Tbe Great World Spin.

MJ said...

Thanks! I love New York, and I love reading books set there. Enjoy Let the Great World Spin :)